GigasetDX IP phones provide a comfortable voice communications in conjunction with SIP-enabled PBXs (local or cloud) in business and home environments.
Manufacturer of GigasetDX phones is the "Gigaset Communications GmbH".
The xtelsio CTI Client includes an integrated connector to control and monitor GigasetDX IP phones.
Supported GigasetDX IP phones
- Gigaset DX 800A, 600A
- Not Supported: DECT-phones
So you have full CTI functionality for your GigasetDX IP phones
- Dial from other applications (eg via hotkey)
- Dialing from within other TAPI applications
- Integration of Outlook contacts + Dial from Outlook
- Integration of other data sources via ODBC, LDAP, CSV, HTTP
- Journal logging, Call reminders, Notes
- CTI functions for telephone control
- Dial, Hang up, Answer call
Please note the special hints for Gigaset DX phones.
- Under [Options > Phone dialog (TAPI device) > Select TAPI device > VoIP] choose the "GigasetDX Line 1".
- Afterwards the Connector has to be configured under [Driver Configuration...].
- The phones should have static IP addresses. When using dynamic IP addresses your network admin should run a DNS server.
- More configuration info...
Outside Line Access Code
Laptop - Phone configuration via "Local Profiles"
If you use a laptop and frequently switch the workplace, you can create a local profile for each workplace. The profile selection is done at the start/restart the CTI Client. For more information: Local Profiles
Make multiple installation easier via "Create Setup"
For information, see: Generate Setup...
The CTI Client can monitor only one GigasetDX phone directly. Therefore, to monitor other extensions is recommended the use of xtelsio CTI Server.
Monitoring via CTI Server
The CTI Client can report the status of the locally integrated phone to the CTI Server and the Sever distributes the status then to all/other CTI Client instances.
Recommended configuration via CTI Server + Speed Dial Panel:
- In CTI Server, all clients are to configure user-related with name, first name and phone number.
Hint: The Client must not be assigned a TAPI device in the server, because the phone is locally attached to the CTI Client.
- Then, in the Server is to create a group with all needed Clients.
By group rights may be determined for example whether the caller phone numbers should be visible to all.
- The group is then to integrate in the CTI Client as a speed dial panel via [Options > Speed Dial > Link CTI Server Group Panel].
- More information to configuring...