TheFRITZ!Box models from the manufacturer AVM offer you in one device Internet access, LAN/WLAN and a telephone system for the connection of analog, ISDN, DECT and IP telephones.
Unfortunately, AVM does not offer its own TAPI driver for current FRITZ!Box models.
For this reason, a FRITZ!Box connector has been integrated into the xtelsio CTI Client, which supports CTI dialing and call display.
Thus, you have basic CTI functionality for your FRITZ!Box
- Dial from other applications (eg via hotkey)
- Dialing from within other TAPI applications
- Integration of Outlook contacts + Dial from Outlook
- Integration of other data sources via ODBC, LDAP, CSV, HTTP
- Journal logging, Call reminders, Notes
- CTI functions for telephone control
- Dial, Hang up during dialing,
- Other functions such as accept call, consultation, holding are unfortunately not supported!
Please note the special notes / restrictions.
Instructions can be found at:
For DECT-, ISDN- or Analog telephones: