Tips to the Journal logging:
- All parametres selected in the list are stored in the journal.
- Voted out parametres are stored as empty columns.
- Some parametres cannot be voted out.
- The parametres RecordID, TableName, OtherPartyName, OtherPartyFirm and Charge are set indirectly by the clients, because the assigment of phone number to the contact record is done in the CTI Client. In the clients the following option is to be activated in addition: [Options > Journal > Log Calls in xtelsio CTI Server].
The parameter Charge is supported in the german version only.
- The parameter PSTN_Code (outside line access code) is stored apart by the phone number. Under [Devices > Driver Settings] the outside line access code is to be declared in addition.